Why to take part in the Connect by Coges online meetings?
The Defence and Security sector has been affected in recent months by the cancellation of EUROSATORY and other trade fairs. Keeping the link between the different stakeholders is necessary to maintain the Defence & Security community active and updated. This is why COGES EVENTS will hold the “CONNECT” online business meetings on September 14 and 15, 2020. Dedicated to the entire Defence and Security community, companies, governments, international organisations and research centres, the two days online meetings will allow to hold selected and quality programmed appointments.
Connect by Coges allows you to :
- Facilitate your contacts and develop your business network with potential customers, suppliers, commercial and technological partners.
- Improve your business, your image and your know-how through the meeting platform and webinars
- Receive a validated and personalised meeting schedule upstream according to your needs and your days of attendance.
- Benefit from a secure service and technical support during the event. (Click here to know more)
- All French and International manufacturers in the Defence and Security domains (from start-ups, SMEs to large companies)
- Public and private research centres
- French and foreign institutional representatives, international organisations involved in the equipment assessment and acquisition process
- Associations, clusters and chambers of commerce and industry
How do I register ?
1) I register online by filling out my company presentation form and indicating my offer and my requirements.
2) I block my unavailable slots on my calendar (on my Participant’s space).
3) I check the catalogue and book my meeting requests (the Vimeet algorithm optimises your meetings by considering your unavailabilities and those of all participants).
4) I click on “meeting management” and validate or refuse received proposals.
I plan my meetings
- I receive an email notification with my meetings schedule.
- I can still request new meetings until the day of the event. The appointments will be positioned according to the availability of participants.
- D-Day: I can follow my calendar live on my smartphone. I get an SMS notification in case any changes occur in the schedule.
Who are we ?
COGES EVENTS is the event subsidiary of GICAT (*), which organises:
- in even years the EUROSATORY trade fair
- in odd years the SHIELDAFRICA, EXPODEFENSA and PLATINUM SECURITY EXHIBITION trade fairs
- GICAT’s FRENCH PAVILIONS on international trade fairs
- BUSINESS MEETINGS of the domain and any other Defence and Security EVENTS.
(*) GICAT is the French Land and Airland Defence and Security Association